Registered Hearing Aid Practitioner
Hearing Sense is a privately owned and operated hearing clinic with locations in Red Deer, Camrose, Wetaskiwin and Innisfail. We are currently seeking a full time (may consider PT) position for a professional, reliable, and self-motivated individual to join our well established office.
General Summary of position
This position is responsible for the testing, fitting, dispensing, adjusting of hearing aids and counselling patients in a professional and courteous manner.
Additional Job Functions
- See patients and help patients purchase appropriate hearing solutions
- Coordinate and work in other offices and/or remote clinics when required
- Work with support/clinical staff to establish and achieve sales goals
- Fill into different roles as needed
HIS Diploma, member in good standing and eligible for registration with CHAPA with no supervisory requirements.
- 3+ years experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Strong sales experience and track record required
- Previous experience setting up and running a clinic is an asset
- Proficient knowledge in office management software, in addition to hearing instrument software programs
- Tinnitus management
- Aural rehabilitation
- Proficient knowledge of ALD’s and FM systems
- Knowledge of real ear measurements and electro acoustic analysis
- Proficient knowledge of 3rd party billing allowances and private insurance billing
- Patient and staff scheduling
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to organize and execute a plan
- Good problem solving, analytical abilities, communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Team player working cooperatively to build trust and respect
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to change and shifting priorities
- Ability to be compassionate, caring, sincere, conscientious and honest
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule based on what’s required to keep commitments
We offer a health spending account, will pay for your CHAPA membership, and will consider a moving allowance for the right candidate.
Interested candidates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org